Re: RSS Feed Indexer

Maybe I'm the only one but I never really liked Straw.  More
specifically I don't like it's interface.  I perfer the folder

What about Bloglines.  There might be something there, though I'm not
sure how difficult that would be to impliment.  Also it's not a gnome
application and thus might not meet that end of the requirements.

Just my $0.02

--Michael Koby
Q: How many Microsoft employees does it take to change a light bulb?
A: None, Bill Gates just redefines darkness as the new standard.