Re: gmail filter

I have messed with this but the gmail .Net library I found
(http://johnvey.com/features/gmailapi/) didn't seem to work very well
when I was trying it.  Maybe it works better now.  Good Luck

btw...this would be something I would be interested in since I used
gmail alot.  However it would be difficult to compare the results
against other results in the Lucene Index.

-- Joe Gasiorek