Beagle Daemon Weirdness

Ok, so here's the deal...

If I run 'beagled' straight and wait like 5 minutes, if I try to query
it (either via 'beagle-query' or through Best) I get the "Message did
not receive response".  However, if I run 'beagled --nofork' I can query
and get the status.

Anyone else having this problem or is it just me.  Is there something I
can check to see what's causing this odd behavior?

Sidenote:
Also since gsf-sharp is checked for in the ./configure, is it possible
to get some information added into beaglewiki about it (like where to
get it)?

--Koby