Re: Thoughts on renderers and visualization

On Sat, 2004-05-15 at 00:41, Kevin Godby wrote:

> Ideas for further modifications:
>  - As an aside, the GaimLog backend needs some love.
>    The log file format (and location) has changed.  And I'd
>    love it to return more useful information (somehow).

Hello,

I wrote a patch for the new log format back in january or february. You
can find it here:

http://dan.willemsen.us/patches/dashboard-gaim.4.diff

I've tried to keep it current with CVS, but I'm not sure it is at the
moment. It also probably needs some work to handle some clues better,
such as a contact alias or screenname showing up in a textblock, etc,
but those are just improvements I'll work on later.

I'm pretty busy right now, 4 days of high school left, and 3 major
projects left to finish, so I can't review it again at the moment.

Dan Willemsen