Re: [Fwd: viewing a message in evolution]

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 08:56:18PM -0400, Nat Friedman wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> Dashboard now supports Dewey mail matches in CVS.  I disabled the
> now-obsolete EvolutionMailBackend, since Dewey is now indexing mails for
> us.  Also, the MailMessageRenderer now supports Michael Zucchi's
> Evolutoin 1.5 hack to allow us to open a specific message in Evolution
> when you click on a mail match in Dashboard.  Hoozah!

 Great! I was getting sick of manually removing lines about Evolution
from Makefiles every time I ./configure.
 To be sure -- Dewey has no problems indexing mailboxes in Maildir/ format?

--
Tomasz Torcz       ,,(...) today's high-end is tomorrow's embedded processor.''
zdzichu irc -nie spam- pl                      -- Mitchell Blank on LKML