Re: Roadmap for the future.

A question to seriously consider is whether the Linux community is *playing to its strength* by pursuing a lots of front-ends having mostly superficial conversations with Dashboard versus fewer front-ends having super-intimate conversations.

Will the demo be?

	a) Look at all of this context! Or,

b) Notice how Dashboard thoughtfully didn't make itself visible in this case, notice how Dashboard didn't rearrange the context when clicking on a Dashboard link that changes the current app, notice how the Dashboard UI adjusts to make all of the context visible at a glance, etc!

Microsoft's demo will likely be a). Apple's will likely be a) for third-party apps and possibly some b) for its tied/bundled apps.

Robb