Re: Of interest -- [Fwd: Fwd: Bloglines - Blinkx Blinkx!]

On Sat, 2004-06-19 at 10:11 +1000, msevior physics unimelb edu au wrote:
> This is pretty much my vision too. I'd just like to point out to make it
> work we need to index MS Word and all the other Word Processing document
> formats.

In regards to indexing (kind of) - does the gtk file selector emit a
signal when it opens / selects a file? if it does, or if we could hack
it too (via at-spi or some other accessibility thing), we figure out
whats open without needing the application to tell us.

-- Matt Jones