Re: Newbie contributer

Are you using the latest CVS version? I cant currently confirm that it
works but it should.

As for gtkhtml-3.0 startup errors.
Unhandled Exception: System.DllNotFoundException: gtkhtml-3.0
I think this is quite clear, install gtkhtml-3.0 and recompile
gtk-sharp.

Also make sure you have the 'beagle' indexer from  the GNOME CVS.

L.