GPS Clue Generator.

Had a nice holiday over christmas, and now I'm slowly getting my stuff
back together.

I've been working some code to get my Christmas present (eTrex garmin
GPS) to send cluepackets to dashboard.

The code is very alpha at the moment, and I think that I'll get into
cleaning it up, when I get some more time.

http://blog.subverted.net/personal/dashboard/gps-clue.tar.gz

The part where I am having issuses, is writing a panel on/off applet.
I'd also like to see the current co-ordinates displayed on the gnome-bar
/ xfce4-bar.

If anyone has an experience working with lib-egg, and has some time to
donate, I'd be more then happy to work with you.

Wade Mealing.