MozillaBookmarksBackend patch

This is the first patch for a pair of new dashboard hackers....we would
love it if several people could look at the patch and make sure it is
working better than it did.

The patch will improve the MozillaBookmarksBackend to allow for
indexing Mozilla bookmarks that reside in your ~/.mozilla directory as
well as the ~/.phoenix directory (already enabled).  We also made a
change to the regular expression which wasn't working for us as is and
always found 0 bookmarks.

There still seems to be a slight problem with the URL text not showing
but the Bookmark name appears and is clickable.

Thanks,
Tim (tinytim) & Bruce (bberg)