Dashboard at ETech

Just a little note to mention that I presented Dashboard last week at
the O'Reilly Emerging Technology Conference in San Diego.
<http://www.oreillynet.com/et2004/>

Despite being on the last day, we had a pretty full room and a lot of
people lined up to ask questions at the end.  There was a large amount
of interest.

People really love this stuff!  There was also distinct interest in
getting it running both on OS X and Windows.

Unfortunately I won't make the slides available as they were mostly
pictures and I don't have copyright release on them anyway.  O'Reilly
were recording audio, though, and this should be available online at
some point.

-- Edd