Patch approval policy.

Hey guys,

Lately a lot of patches have gone in without me having a chance to
review them and/or without approval.  This has resulted in a lot of
inconsistency and a general architectural drift.

Lots of good work has gone in, too, and I don't want to disparage that.

However, we're going to move to a patch approval policy for all future
contributions to dashboard.  Any patches committed to dashboard from now
on must first be approved by me or another maintainer.  Right now, there
are no other maintainers.

If you have a patch to submit to dashboard, please mail it to the list
first so that I can review it.  Please be sure to create your patches
using the '-u' option to GNU diff.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best,
Nat