New Backend: Receintly used files

Hi all, slackr here.  I created a backend that goes through your ~/.
recently-used file.  There are a couple of limitations that I am aware
of:  It only responds to 'keywords' and when you click on the link to
the file, it seems to combine paths together.  Since I am not an
experienced C# programmer, I'm sure someone can pick out the mistake to
fix the combine paths problem.

Anyway, you can grab the patch here:
http://yakko.cs.wmich.edu/gasiorek/files/dash/rused/rused.patch

*Warning* My patch does remove the evolution-2.0 backend's lines from
the Makefile.am.  This is to get around the reference to nat's home
directory and make it easier to compile.

Please email me with any questions or concerns or bug fix's.

--Joe Gasiorek (slackr)
gasiorek yakko cs wmich edu