Re: New addressbook backend.

On Tue, 2004-02-03 at 02:56, Nat Friedman wrote:

> All that remains for a release to go out is that we get the Evolution
> EDS backend working.  I'm ready to release as soon as that happens.

Nat,

   Can I suggest we review, and tidy up, the frontends/ directory before
release - it contains a lot of not necessarily required/out-of-date patches.

We probably also need to collate a list of "Supported applications" (Including
version numbers[1]) from both a front and back-end perspective.

Lee
[1] Rhythmbox[2], epiphany (With epiphany-extensions) are apps that I
know have support "out of the box" in recent versions - don't know of
anything else?
[2] Although it needs to be switched on at compile time ..
--
Lee Willis <lee leewillis co uk>