Where to get mdnsresponder?

 Hi,

 I'm psyched to get rendezvous working with beagle, but I have some
troubles finding correct mdnsresponder package.
 First, I've tried "howl" library, but it appears not be right.
It contains 'other' mdnsresponder, not .NET one.

 Then I've found mdnsresponder.net for Novell Forge CVS. But
this one don't contain mdnspresonder.pc (pkg-config file), which
is required for beagle auto discovery.

 Where to find correct package?

(I have two more problems with beagle. One with inappropriate
 locale when parsing system file -- I will create patch first, then
 report details. Second problem is with posix_madvise() weirdness).

--
Tomasz Torcz               RIP is irrevelant. Spoofing is futile.
zdzichu irc -nie spam- pl     Your routes will be aggreggated. -- Alex Yuriev