Re: Beagle roadmap.

On Tue, Oct 05, 2004 at 11:45:43AM -0400, Dan Winship wrote:

> >                 Indexing local mail is made hard by the fact that mbox
> >                 files and ev-summaries can get very large.
>
> And some people will be using Maildir (or even MH) rather than mbox.

 I feel that most civilised world uses Maildir instead of mbox. It is
perfect solution for sharing emails. I use them with mutt+procmail all
the time and share them sporadically to Evolution.

--
Tomasz Torcz               "Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station
zdzichu irc -nie spam- pl    wagon filled with backup tapes." -- Jim Gray