Re: Browser history indexing.

On Sat, Oct 16, 2004 at 01:54:38AM -0400, Nat Friedman wrote:
> An alternative is to just monitor the user's browser cache with inotify,

 It won't work for people without browser cache, like me. I have local
squid acting as ad blocker and browser cache for all users and browser
(including wgets and lftps).

--
Tomasz Torcz                "Funeral in the morning, IDE hacking
zdzichu irc -nie spam- pl    in the afternoon and evening." - Alan Cox