ANNOUNCE: Deskbar Applet 0.1

This is not directly related to Beagle or Dashboard, but I thought it
might be of interest to this mailing list.

Basically, it's a version of Google's (Windows only) Deskbar
( http://toolbar.google.com/deskbar/ ), although you're not restricted
to searching through Google.  Out of the box, you can use engines like
Yahoo, A9, the Wikipedia, as well as gnome-search-tool.  Eventually, I
would love to see it integrate with Beagle/BEST, but I haven't got
around to playing with those yet.

Also related are these screenshots of Copernic's Desktop Search
(especially the Deskbar one):
http://www.copernic.com/en/products/desktop-search/screenshots.html

A screenshot (200KB animated .gif) of my applet is at:
http://browserbookapp.sourceforge.net/deskbar.html

Download (sourceforge) at:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?
group_id=122136&package_id=138163