Re: Beagle packages.

Hi,

I think you should start building Firefox packages.

Because (1) finding bleeding edge packages are hard, (2) making them
work well inside Gnome requires scripting, and (3) if you build the
packages yourself we can ensure the Beagle mozilla/firefox indexing
plugin and screenshooter "Just Works" [1].

-Alex

[1] Firefox packages I've seen either don't include firefox-devel
scripts and headers, or have broken/misconfigured ones.