Service 'com.novell.Beagle' does not exist Error

Ok after reading some more documentation and figuring out how to get
dbus to work correctly (though that documentation was rather hard to
find) I'm now getting new errors for Beagle like the one in the
subject.

I compiled from a latest CVS and this is what I get:

Unhandled Exception: System.ApplicationException: Service
'com.novell.Beagle' does not exist.
in <0x00087> DBus.Service:Get (DBus.Connection,string)
in [0x00014] (at
/var/tmp/portage/beagle-cvs-0.0.2/work/beagle-cvs/BeagleClient/DBusisms.cs:50)
Beagle.DBusisms:get_Service ()
in [0x0000a] (at
/var/tmp/portage/beagle-cvs-0.0.2/work/beagle-cvs/BeagleClient/Indexer.cs:42)
Beagle.Indexer:Get ()
in [0x00034] (at
/var/tmp/portage/beagle-cvs-0.0.2/work/beagle-cvs/tools/Crawler.cs:56)
Crawler:.ctor ()
in [0x00104] (at
/var/tmp/portage/beagle-cvs-0.0.2/work/beagle-cvs/tools/Crawler.cs:258)
CrawlerTool:Main (string[])

Also I've noticed that the IndexGaimLogs.exe files and others like it
are no longer there.  I'm sure this is a recent development but I just
wanted to inform you guys.  I'll wait till tomorrow to compile because
it's probably temporary.

--

--Michael Koby
Q: How many Microsoft employees does it take to change a light bulb?