Re: QueryContext 'id' in CluePackets?

> If a clue inside a cluepacket is of the cluetype supported by the
> backend, and if the content of said clue has not been seen by the
> backend before in this round of chaining, then send the packet to the
> backend.  Otherwise, discard.
One more thing to add to this mechanism would be: Mark which clues being
passed on to the backend are changed/new and which ones are old (already
seen by the particular backend). Then, if the backend makes a decision
based on a set of clues S, it should make sure that atleast one clue in S
is new/changed, before making the decision. I think that should care of
all the remaining "complex" backends (although some minor work has to be
done by the backends).

cheers!
imran