Re: QueryContext 'id' in CluePackets?

Hi,

So I've thought about this in the past, and would like to avoid it.
Though I'm not sure why other than the sick feeling it gives me.

I am thinking a better approach would be to have backends specify the
cluetypes they know how to handle at initialize time.  Then at
processing time, the cpm can pass only cluepackets containing something
a backend is "interested" in.

Also, the cpm can watch as clues are chained, and only resend the
modified cluepacket to a backend if the changed clues are ones it has
interest in.  Or if a cluetype suddenly become present that previously
wasn't available and excluded passage to a backend.

I think this has benefits for both speed, debugging, and understanding
the scope of backends.

What do you guys think?

-Alex