Re: Getting started: short docu

Hi,

Wow, this is really great work!  Thanks for setting this up.

The few suggestions I would make are:
1) remove the reference to Ximian Desktop 2, as I think people will get
confused that this is required.
2) adding sections on how to build and install all the different
frontends would be invaluable.

-Alex