Re: brief thoughts on privacy issues

There are two separate privacy issues:

        1) Some backends make network connections to find matches, and
        send cluepacket data over those network connections.  Some
        cluepacket data is private and should not be sent over the
        network.  How do we identify which cluepacket data is safe for
        the network, and which is not?

        2) Some matchable objects are private and should not be matched,
        or should only be matched if the user allows them to be matched.

I don't have a solution to either of these, but I think #2 is a bit
easier.  We should just keep this stuff in the back of our collective
head.

Nat