Re: gaimlog backend

On Mon, 2003-07-21 at 06:04, Edd Dumbill wrote:
> The gaimlog backend didn't work if GAIM doesn't log in HTML -- I have
> "Strip HTML from logs" enabled in the prefs.
>
> I attach a patch which hopefully fixes that, and it also starts to make
> a stab at putting the correct conversation ends info in, but it looks
> like the indexing needs rewriting to get this done properly and I've not
> got the time just yet.

Okay.  This patch looks good to go in.

What problems are you seeing with the conversation endpoint?

Gaim is switching its conversation logs to an XML format some time in
the next few releases, so hopefully we won't have to worry about getting
the current stuff right.  Provided Gaim imports existing logs...

Nat