Re: consistency in clue types

On Sun, 2003-07-20 at 18:37, Nat Friedman wrote:
> The issue that you've zeroed in on is that we're conflating the content
> type and the content description in the cluetype.

While adding htmlblock to cluetypes.txt I noticed we have word_at_point
and sentence_at_point cluetypes, for the Gtk typing/selection frontend.

This again makes me think of the conflation issue, and of the
possibility of having a ContentType attribute and a separate ContentName
or ContentDescription attribute.

So for example:

	<Clue ContentType="text/plain" ContentName="sentence_at_point">

and:

	<Clue ContentType="text/html" ContentName="email">

Thoughts?

Nat