Re: updated gaim plugin

Hello, I've just recently found dashboard, and think its a really cool
idea. I have also been playing around with the gaim plugin and gaim log
backend, like you I also just made the plugin compile and work. The
gaimlog backend I fixed up so that it reads the new logging style, and I
made it so that people with the same im name on different services are
regarded as different people. The next thing I will try to do is make
the backend aware of contacts in gaim, which shall be interesting.

Here is a link to the patch:
http://dan.willemsen.us/patches/dashboard-gaim.2.diff

Dan Willemsen