Re: Question about Document Backend

Doh, as soon as I hit send, I saw the need for the continue keyword.
Back to figuring out why this doesn't end.

Skadz

On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 14:01, Ryan P Skadberg wrote:
> I was trying to figure out what backends were not dying after a clue was
> sent and processed.  I put in some debug code to list what was still
> running when another backend finished.  It turned out to be
> DocumentIndex.  I looked at the code quickly and what caught my eye was
> the use of the continue keyword in 2 places.  It looked like after
> getting a clue of a type that wasn't subscribed or if no matches were
> found, it did a continue instead of a return null.  This looks to be the
> offending code keeping the backends open.  When I changed it to a return
> null, suddenly all my DocumentIndex processes that were not ending
> before now are.
>
> My question is, is this the right fix?  Is there maybe a reason I don't
> see yet that the continue keyword is in there?
>
> Skadz
 Ryan P Skadberg                          E: skadz stigmata org
 The Stigmata Organization                U: http://www.stigmata.org/
  GPG fingerprint = 0B97 F771 E7D2 69B2 FF5C  5693 4E25 7E77 DEF0 CA4B