Re: Release status.

[...]

> I've made some minor changes and committed this to CVS.  I think I'm
> seeing the same behavior you describe.  I'll look at it tonight.

So I guess I found some time to play with this a bit more (who needs
sleep?)  Latest version attached seems to be relatively stable, with the
exception of backends that create HttpWebRequest objects and are killed
whilst talking to a webserver.  I suspect that there's something else that
needs to be called in the specific backend to clear down the connection
cleanly, but don't know what it is.

> Nat

Cheers,
Jim.