Epiphany History & Dashboard

I've just managed to get dashboard up and running today. Since I needed
something to throw clue packets at it I've built a backend that searches
the epiphany history.

Dashboard patch at
http://www.leewillis.co.uk/dashboard/backend-ephyhistory.cs

Screenshot at:
http://www.leewillis.co.uk/dashboard/Screenshot.png

No epiphany patches are needed, and AFAIK this should work with all
recent epiphany versions (Marco - has the history format changed
anytime?)

Anyway. Hopefully this can be included - feel free to shoot me down for
my c# skills - I only started learning today and I'm 99% sure that the
backend can be optimised using clever xpath searching rather than the
iterations it does right now ... but anyway - let me know what you think

Regards
Lee
--
Lee Willis <lee leewillis co uk>