One more ...

I noticed that Dashboard doesn't clear on a failed query.  Like, if I
query for something and get data is shows it, but if I query again and
it doesn't find anything, instead of clearing it continues to show the
data from the last query.  Probably want to clear things off, so the
person doesn't think that their query gave the same data back.

Skadz

 Ryan P Skadberg                          E: skadz stigmata org
 The Stigmata Organization                U: http://www.stigmata.org/
  GPG fingerprint = 0B97 F771 E7D2 69B2 FF5C  5693 4E25 7E77 DEF0 CA4B