Re: Release.

On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 16:52, Nat Friedman wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 05:52, Andrew Ruthven wrote:
> > How close are Christian Hammond's patches to being accepted into CVS?
> > It seems to me it might be better to wait for his IM additions to
> > addressbook.
>
> That is a really good point.  I had completely forgotten about that
> issue.
>
> Yes, we can't roll a tarball until Christian's patches (or someone's)
> are in Evo HEAD and the addressbook backend uses evolution-sharp.

It sounds as though he's really close, just a really minor change
and then he'll be ready to hassle you about how to commit.  :)

> > Also, with Mono 0.29 I've found I can't use Squid as an http_proxy...
>
> Okay, if you file a bug against Mono I'll make sure that gets fixed.

Well, I've just done a little bit more testing and Bugzilla still
times out with http_proxy set.  I'll test more.  Sigh...

--
Andrew Ruthven
Senior Systems Engineer, Actrix Networks Ltd   -->   www.actrix.gen.nz