Re: [Cowbell] Getting Cowbell Back Online

Guys,

A note after a realization of my own idiocy.

This is C#.

On that note.  I'm not familiar with C#, but I never balk at the opportunity to learn a new language.  I have now learned about the ?? null coalescing operator, and now understand why the command makes sense.  The compiler does still blow up at that line, and I will look at why when I have more time today, but it is an "error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `='".

You really won't believe how big an idiot I feel.

Still keen,

--
Ian Bentley
M.Sc. Student