[Cowbell] compiling help

Hello,

I have checked out cowbell and taglib-sharp from svn, and managed to get taglib-sharp to compile and install fine. However Cowbell is giving me this:

erin Tux:~/Programs/cowbell$ make
Making all in musicbrainz-sharp
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/erin/Programs/cowbell/musicbrainz-sharp'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `MusicBrainz/LinuxDisc.cs', needed by `MusicBrainz.dll'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/erin/Programs/cowbell/musicbrainz-sharp'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Is there a way to compile without MusicBrainz?  (I dont use it at all)

Cheers,
Erin