Network Synchronisation

Hello,

I am trying to setup Conduit to sync files and folders between my
Netbook and my PC, however when I create a Folder -> Network link on the
netbook, a "On netbook.local" menu appears on the netbook, but not the
PC. Then when I try to create a Folder -> Network link on my PC, on the
Netbook it appears, but again nothing appears on the PC.

Then if I create the sync with PC (Folder <-> Network) and Netbook
(Folder (on PC) <-> Folder), it fails to move data across, it just
creates odd file: directories.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Chris