Deleted elements don't get restored

Hi,

	I'm here again with more doubts :-)

	I'm having a problem that I'm quite sure is because I'm doing
something wrong. When I synchronize two folders (one-way), and using "always
in sync", if I delete some element from the second folder it doesn't get
restored automatically. If I add some element to the first one I can see it
appear in the second quickly, and if I delete something in the first one it
also disappears in the second; but deleting an element from the second folder
makes it gone forever, even if it's still present in the first, and I'm
wondering why.

	Am I doing something wrong? Is this the expected behaviour? If so,
why?

	Thanks in advance.

--
	Roberto Suarez Soto