New Config System merged into master

Hello all,

Today we merged the config-unstable branch into master, hopefully finishing the migration to the new config system. This merge also brought new code to save and restore configuration from XML. All this new code brings some great improvements to Conduit but will also bring more bugs.
We will probably release version 0.3.16 soon, so we need to test all this new code before the release.

We need your help to fill bugs about configuration dialogs and eventual problems migrating.
These new commits will break some of your dataproviders, which you'll have to reconfigure.

Btw, the Ubuntu PPA is not building right now, probably because of the Git migration. Anyone knows when that will be fixed?

Regards,
Alexandre Rosenfeld