Re: Does anyone want to try out Maemo packages for conduit?

Hi,

Yes, the configure flag is "--with-browser-impl=system".

Andy

2009/3/16 John Stowers <john stowers gmail com>

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 11:56 PM, Michael Thompson <michaelnt gmail com> wrote:
2009/3/16 John Stowers <john stowers gmail com>:

> On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 1:45 AM, Michael Thompson <michaelnt gmail com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>   I've built conduit for Maemo, anyone want to try out the packages
>> and let me know if they work OK?
>>
>> You can get them here
>>
>> http://garage.maemo.org/frs/?group_id=909
>>
>> Thanks, Michael
>
> Thanks for your work. I will resurrect my nokia n800 to play with it and let
> you know about the results.

Found one issue so far, I need to build python binding for gtkmozembed
to get flickr modules etc. to work.

You should be able to just chage BROWSER_IMPL in defs.py.in (or configure args IIRC) to system, then it should launch the system browser.

Andrew, is this correct?

John

Michael