Re: Patch for selecting groups in google contacts

Hi,

Thanks for your contribution. Could you please file a bug in http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=conduit so we can track it's status?

I've not been able to apply your patch. I got this error message:

Hmm...missing header for unified diff at line 14 of patch
  The next patch looks like a unified diff to me...

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Alexandre Rosenfeld