Re: Getting involved with conduit

Hi,

I've got involved in Conduit fairly recently too. I started by writing/fixing the Rhythmbox dataprovider and some parts of the iPod module (this later on as part of Google Summer of Code).
That is a pretty good starting point, make it work for something you care. I'm not sure about the Evolution module status, but there are some recent work on that area, maybe John Carr could explain it better.

But something I missed when I started working on Conduit was the developer page in the homepage: http://conduit-project.org/wiki/Development
That is a good way to learn about the Conduit code. Just be careful about the configuration dialog code, it changed recently and the docs wasnt updated.

Btw, how can I edit the Conduit wiki? We should also update our API docs at http://doc.conduit-project.org/conduit/ it's fairly old and outdated. I started to work on some Sphinx based documentation at my github account, although I didnt get far, it would be great if we could migrate to it (we could probably do some automated scripts to migrate).