Re: [Weekly report] Week 8: Conduit

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 5:18 AM, Alexandre <airmind gmail com> wrote:
Nothing much done this week. I researched a lot about ontologies / Nepomuk / Tracker, wrote some test code involving dataproviders and ontologies. While it could end inside Conduit, it's not directly related to my project.

Nice!

With tracker looking like it might get accepted to GNOME one of these days, I look forward to the day when I can write a

"Sync/Backup all my files I touched in the last 4 days" dataprovider

John

I'm on a trip now, probably I'll be back before the weekend.

Regards,
Alexandre