Problems Testing Conduit on Ubuntu 8.10

Hello,

I'm testing conduit on Ubuntu 8.10.

I've downloaded and compiled properly the application from SVN and I've
started to test it.

I'm trying to test the file synchronization, that should allow to upload
a file to box.net service.

When I try to synchronize the program doesn't respond, the problem was
that I didn't had installed "python-webkitgtk". However this package is
not a dependency.

Once I've installed this package the box.net login page is opened, I'm
able to log in, but after that, when I close the window "Conduit Login
Manager" I get the next error:
[Web                 ][DEBUG  ] Delete page (thread: -1209214784)
(Web.py:44)
Segmentation fault

Any idea to fix this problem?

Thank you very much,