Struggling with Tomboy-Evolution-sync

Hi there,

I am trying to setup a sync between Evolution memos (v2.24.2 as of Ubuntu Intrepid current) and Tomboy notes (v0.13.2 non-Ubuntu cooked) with Conduit (v0.3.15, non-Ubuntu cooked). The group is quickly dragged and dropped together and configured (Evolution notebook selection) but as soon as the Evolution part is set to refresh, Conduit freezes without telling me why. I've already left out the Tomboy part and refreshing a lone Evolution sink causes the same error. Could someone please set me on the right track?

Thanks a lot,
Bernhard