Re: Windows Mobile Devices

AFAIK its already implemented, I've not managed to get it to work though with my HTC Universal.
(Fedora 10's fault, not conduits).

It uses synce so you need to make sure you have a few synce packages installed,
'synce-factory' I think was the main one.

There are some great tutorials for setting up synce in Ubuntu, have a google.

Andy