Conduit and Tracker

Sometime ago I read about an effort to make Conduit work more closely
with Tracker. Recently I have been trying to build a photo management
program [1] that uses Tracker as its backend instead of a private
SQLite database. I am wonderin how I can reuse/integrate with Conduit
for "import/export" to webservices functionality? I saw that there is
a DBus API to interact with Conduit, but is there a plan to provide a
library of widgets that I can embed in my application?

Cheers,
Debarshi

[1] http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/solang.git/log/?h=tracker
--
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
imaginary part.