Re: Conduit and Opensync

Hi,

I removed the code because I am aware of big API changes in progress
in OpenSync since this code was written (i see regular irc chatter as
plugins are broken and rebroken. This can't be helped and isnt
criticism, but things do need to settle before we can depend on them).
I would have tried to quickly get it working, but currently opensync
cannot be driven by python, and plugins cannot be implemented in
python. I don't have time to fight with their SWIG, I barely have time
to help John to fight with Conduit.

If your device is supported by GNOME Phone Manager or SynCE then we'll
be able to support it natively anyway relatively easily.

John