Re: Google contacts synchronization

2008/11/25 <bielcardona gmail com>
Hi all,

some people have reported that the Google contacts synchronization only gets 25 contacts.
This is due to the way that the GoogleModule gets the contacts feed. I have rewriten the code in order to get the full list of contacts. Please let me know if you would like this modified version.

That would be great. A few people have suggested that they have also fixed bugs in the contacts module, but so far no one has actually provided the code.

I would appreciate any fixes very much

I am also working in modifying the GoogleModule in order to get/put phones, addresses,... I will post another message when this functionality is working.

Cool.

Regards,

John

Best,