Re: Conduit 3.10 from ppa Crashes a lot

Hi,

Just uploaded 0.3.10-ppa3 to the Conduit PPA. This looks for firefox
in a slightly different way and fixes the warning that you reported.
It is currently in the launchpad queue and should be available in the
next few hours. Let me know if this fixes the crashery, or if
something else is at fault.

Thanks
John