Re: ANNOUNCE: Conduit 0.3.9

John Stowers wrote:
On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 7:29 PM, jijun yu <Jijun Yu sun com> wrote:
John Stowers wrote:
 > On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 2:48 PM, jijun yu <Jijun Yu sun com> wrote:
 >
 >> For box.net, it seems that a browser applet should be loaded and have
 >>  the user log in to authorize the application every time one start Coduit
 >>  and to do sync.
 >>  But for me, there's no such browser applet loaded? Why?  Anything I
 >>  missed or should I do some configuration for?
 >>

 > Have you got "use built in web browser" checked in conduit preferences?

 Yes. I have checked it.

 Thank ,
 Jerry

Ok, things to try,
1) Do you have pygtkmozembed installed? (gnome-python-extras in debian
based distros)
1b) What happens when you run
python -c 'import gtkmozembed'
in a terminal?
2) What happens when you run
python scripts/CheckGtkMozEmbed.py
In a terminal (i.e if it crashes, that is bad)
3) When you launch conduit from a terminal, do you get a warning like
this at the start

"WARNING: COULD NOT FIND FIREFOX LIBRARIES"
"WARNING: CONDUIT MAY CRASH UNEXPECTEDLY"
"WARNING: PLEASE TALK TO THE PERSON WHO PACKAGED CONDUIT"
After installed the modules as you said above, the browser applet can be loaded now and refreshing box.net is also ok, thought I tried several times. But during the synchronization, there's nothing happed. Don't know the reason. As I'm in the intranet of my company, should I set the proxy for conduit. If yes, how to set?

Thanks,
Jerry