Re: ANNOUNCE: Conduit 0.3.9

Hi,

nice work. But just 2 things ;-)

1) I just tried it out and got some strange behaviour with folders. Than
I read in the manual (great work), that the names for 2 folders have to
be the same. After I changed the names it works fine. But why there are
2 names, when it have to be the same?

2) After sync I looked at the removeable device and found the .conduit
file. But it just contains the last finished group. (I sync more than
one group to an usb-drive).

nevertheless,
great work